We believe that since we are created in the image and likeness of God, spirit is the center of our identity and our character. Through the presence of His Holy Spirit, God transforms us to be more like Him. The more we receive from Him, the more completely we realize our true identity and character, and the more completely we can provide hope in Jesus’ name to those around us.
We’re committed to helping you grow in your relationships with God and others through these (and many more) ideas and resources:
- Join us at our worship service at 10:30 am on Sunday mornings.
- Join a small group where you will learn, make friends and be encouraged to spend time reading the Bible and praying throughout the week.
- Listen to a message online.
- Pray for someone to be a mentor and then ask them to pray and consider this role in your life.
- Browse through our Resources page.
- Go on a local or international short term mission trip.
- Begin (or continue) the habit of giving as an act of worship and trust in God.
- Head over to the Serve page and volunteer in Jesus’ name.